Hello,
Who would I talk to about adding the ability for MAUL to check banned or member's steam IDs via URL?
Example:
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/maul.php?p=finduser
You have to manually put in : STEAM_0:1:11352123
I would like the ability to put the steam id in the URL so we can produce a mass checking script to compare our database of banned members to MAUL's db by doing this /forums/maul.php?p=finduse;sid=STEAM_0:1:11352123
Or whatever we can do to test.
Thanks!
Otto Bohn
Who would I talk to about adding the ability for MAUL to check banned or member's steam IDs via URL?
Example:
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/maul.php?p=finduser
You have to manually put in : STEAM_0:1:11352123
I would like the ability to put the steam id in the URL so we can produce a mass checking script to compare our database of banned members to MAUL's db by doing this /forums/maul.php?p=finduse;sid=STEAM_0:1:11352123
Or whatever we can do to test.
Thanks!
Otto Bohn











