- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 174
Hey guys. I hope you're not tired of my postings. Oh well.
I'm driving Outlook '07 connected through two free Hotmail accounts (and their phone books/callendars/etc.) I installed Outlook (together with office) and it always crashed down/up-loading of my second account. (I found a long time ago that later Hotmail accounts could not connect with Outlook for FREE, so I thought that was it.) I tried Vista's own Live Mail. It saw my account but could never sync the calendar/reminders. It installed with Outlook connector (whatever that is). Live didnt work, so I uninstalled and went back to Outlook with miracously "saw" the account. *Shrugs as to why* Everything worked for some time. Then once Outlook came up with "let me archive old messages" - and I let it (I really don't know why - I didn't need it). Apparently after this archiving, one of the user-created folders in the Hotmail account disappeared. What gives? Where does Outlook archive its %^&@? (I don't see that folder in IE Hotmail.com or Outlook - like it wasn't even there. What gives?) *Whines: "I want it back!"* How do I do this?
Thanks for any input.
I'm driving Outlook '07 connected through two free Hotmail accounts (and their phone books/callendars/etc.) I installed Outlook (together with office) and it always crashed down/up-loading of my second account. (I found a long time ago that later Hotmail accounts could not connect with Outlook for FREE, so I thought that was it.) I tried Vista's own Live Mail. It saw my account but could never sync the calendar/reminders. It installed with Outlook connector (whatever that is). Live didnt work, so I uninstalled and went back to Outlook with miracously "saw" the account. *Shrugs as to why* Everything worked for some time. Then once Outlook came up with "let me archive old messages" - and I let it (I really don't know why - I didn't need it). Apparently after this archiving, one of the user-created folders in the Hotmail account disappeared. What gives? Where does Outlook archive its %^&@? (I don't see that folder in IE Hotmail.com or Outlook - like it wasn't even there. What gives?) *Whines: "I want it back!"* How do I do this?
Thanks for any input.










