Does the Server Need to Be Updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
159
Houston we have a problem. When I try to connect to any of the eGO DOD servers I get the following error message:

"This server is using an older protocol (14) than your client"

Did Steam release another update today and if so is there any idea when the servers will be updated as well?

R/GBC
 
I'm getting the exact same error when trying to connect. I'm also noticing almost all the servers have very few players on them right now, which is pretty rare for a weeknight primetime period.
 
i never got that error but i had massive amounts of people ask me and its just a simple process turn off Steam. restart computer turn on steam. updates and ur good to go :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top