HD 4870's

Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
173
So again because im building a new comp i was debating on the issue of vid cards...HD 4870's x 2 GPU's...any thots on it? Supposedly its a great vid card that incorporates the new GDDR5 graphics mem and has dual GPU's but I also heard that the card was unable to fully take advantage of this even with dual GPU's..So whats better getting one of these or getting something else x 2 and SLI or Crossfire them? Thanks for all your help and input.
 
Well 4870s x 2 is gonna blow most else out of the water.
But I am an nVidia guy so I'm not the one to be talking :)
 
i have a 4870x2 and it runs anything i can throw at it on max settings
 
nVidia..personally i prefer ATI ..fanboi whatever but lately ATI has been failing my expectations so im really debating on the HD 4870x2..
 
Back
Top