Dota

jetta

Famous
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
547
Who plays? We need to get some 5v5 ego battles going. We got 7 guys from cod4 div that play so we need to get some epic ego battles going.
 
:(
You CoD guys never check my threads, I've called for DoTA players so many time xP
Add me over Steam Friends (dpsaves) and we'll play.
 
lol sry i have seen a dota thread or two but i thought i would make a new 1. Its basically the COD4 Comp team playing. Since CAL died and our other tourny is on hold we have been playing dota like mad.
 
Can someone like, mail me their WCIII disks? I have CD keys... My disks just got so scratched they no longer install D: aha. If I could I would play with ya'll.
 
im game, shoot me a pm on steam or site for a time since ill prolly forget about this post in about 5 minutes :)
 
Guys tonight we will be playing (around 9pm CST). We will just hang out in one of the the general rooms for a dota night. So look for us in one if you want to join.
 
Can someone like, mail me their WCIII disks? I have CD keys... My disks just got so scratched they no longer install D: aha. If I could I would play with ya'll.

If you have working cd keys...then download a torrent? pm if you need any help with that...i used to have to dl all my games via torrent cause my old cd drive wouldn't read a thing
 
No need to download a torrent bud, just go on the Blizzard store site and you can download an electronic copy, you just need to register the CD-keys first.
Even if you have the CDs you should just use this method because it lets you play without a disk :D (which is what I'm currently doing now).
 
No need to download a torrent bud, just go on the Blizzard store site and you can download an electronic copy, you just need to register the CD-keys first.
Even if you have the CDs you should just use this method because it lets you play without a disk :D (which is what I'm currently doing now).

You are a god. Thank you.
 
Okay, thank to xplag, I can play again :D So I will join you guys some time.
 
ive played dota, once in awhile. im decent...but last resort :) id rather good at footies
 

Latest posts

Back
Top