Wisconsin???

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. oshkosh has a lot of hot girls. if any1 touches my girl there u might die on DOD:S more then u do now hahahahahahha. jk btw. but yes i had a cheese head when i was 7 yrs old. and have a hilarious pic at football game. now i just have to find it and post it so you guys can laugh!!!
 
w00t I am from Wisconsin! Milwaukee-metro to be more exact.

I'd also like to second the fact that there is NO accent here.

I have gone to school in Arizona for the past 3 years and most people here really over pronounce the "o" in the middle. I mean seriously, it upsets me. It is the only time you over pronounce the letter "o". Think I'm joking? Say con-man or coniferous. See what I mean? You over pronounce the "o" and it p*sses people in our state off (at least me). So knock that sh*t off.

Oh yeah and a few more things:

GO PACK! GO BREWERS!

THE BEARS STILL SUCK! THE CUBS STILL SUCK (100 years and counting!)!!
 
Last edited:
my son an his family are up in lamira, wis. poor kids. all there is up there are cows an cheese
 
Two Rivers, Wisconsin here. :3
not really a Packers, Buck, or Brewers fan.
 
Live outside Chicago but have a lake house just north of Chippewa Falls, WI. Get up there almost every other weekend during the summer months. You can almost always tell when I'm up there as my ping goes up when I play DOD:S. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top