Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,218
Convoy will be down for tonight, We are getting mass complaints about lag. We are going to be running some test to see if it is the problem.

Problem: We are running 5 instances on 1 box. We believe that Convoy is sapping our bandwidth. So tonight we are going to see if the problem was fixed.


Please don't any posts about it, we already know its down.

Thanks

Leadership.
 
Egypt was laggin really bad last night.... not that this helps you unless they are on the same box.
 
lag will happen guys... CS:S is facing the same thing. Just bear with it and move on please.
 
lag will happen guys... CS:S is facing the same thing. Just bear with it and move on please.

This isn't just random lag that happens every once in a while. All of a sudden the servers get lag spikes more often so there has to be a reason, and I'm hoping this is it so it can be fixed.
 
When the lag is bad enough to make me quit, the lag is getting pretty bad... it has been happening more lately and seems to be on the bigger maps (Egypt, BMV2T7, etc)... I hope the problem isn't like Goldrush before where the map was just sucking the life out of the server... :D
 
I had some people on Valve Maps mention late last night (~2am EST) that the lag was nearly entirely gone for them. It also seemed better to me.
 
I had some people on Valve Maps mention late last night (~2am EST) that the lag was nearly entirely gone for them. It also seemed better to me.

yeah because 2Fort IR was sucking it all up :(
 
Cashworks lags pretty hard too, I'll see if anything changes because of this (I hope convoy doesn't go down forever)
 
On the bright side, it seems to be happening to everyone, so at least you don't come back to find out you're dead ;)
 
I'm sure all servers get lag spikes once and a while, but the only way you can test that is well... by doing a test so, I think that's a very good idea because I really like that map and it would be nice to play on it without lag:thumbup1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top