[poll] BAR Bipod???

It's already got the single fire option it didn't have in classic DoD for improved accuracy. Adding the bipod would negate any reason for the single fire option, you'd be removing one aspect of the game just so that you can add in another (pointless) option meant only to do the same thing.

...we don't need a bunch of mini-MGs running around. It's already a fantastic gun.
 
No, since the Bar Bipod in Gold was not to balance out the StG and the Bar anyway. It was to balance out the teams since the MG42>>.30 cal. Now the MG's are closer to equal as to not need balancing....sadly. I liked the non-cloned guns. Even the K43 and the Garand played differently.

Ah, Gold.....** sigh **

Anyone remember how much of a MONSTER the MG42 was when Source first came out? Then they nerfed it and beefed up the .30 cal. They should have just made it REAL easy to overheat the 42. Oh well.
 
Ramboing with the 42 when source first game out...ah, I do miss it. :( I had so much fun with it...
 
I believe you can get a skin for the BAR that gives it a bipod, you can't set it up but it's got the looks.

In actuality, the BAR did have a bipod, but due to balance they removed it.
 
[quote1188315342=Sturm Brüder]
I liked the non-cloned guns. Even the K43 and the Garand played differently.
[/quote1188315342]

Absolutely, no gun had an exact clone except for the bazooka and pschreck, and yet it was still balanced.
 
I don't think it should be back, simply because there already is a machinegun in-game. When put back in play it's not really fair i think.. But that's my opinion...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top