Mic trouble

Retribution

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
808
OK, so I ordered a brand new headset through the eGO mall from some place on the internet and when it got here I took it out of the box, started up TF2 and tested the mic.
The first time I used it, it worked fine, everyone could hear and understand me. Then I tried it again and it didn't work... went to test it from the options+voice+test microphone, didn't work.
So I got my 3rd year at UVA brother to look at it (he is majoring in computer programming or some stuff like that) and he couldn't figure out what was going on.

So, now I'm challenging you guys, can you figure out what's wrong???
 
My front analog mic jacks stopped working shortly after I got TF2... I don't know if it was a software update or what... I have never been able to get it to work again... so instead, I just bought a USB mic instead.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top