X xenophek Forum Fiend Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 735 Mar 10, 2009 #21 Well, at one point Roxy was like, "Hey, there's a big sledge hammer in the back". You almost got your sledge hammer.
Well, at one point Roxy was like, "Hey, there's a big sledge hammer in the back". You almost got your sledge hammer.
C Citizen Soldier Active Member Joined Oct 8, 2008 Messages 283 Mar 11, 2009 #22 wasnt that a screw driver of some sort he used to pry under the mobo? lol
X xenophek Forum Fiend Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 735 Mar 11, 2009 #23 Citizen Soldier said: wasnt that a screw driver of some sort he used to pry under the mobo? lol Click to expand... Shh!
Citizen Soldier said: wasnt that a screw driver of some sort he used to pry under the mobo? lol Click to expand... Shh!
Summer EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 5,507 Mar 12, 2009 #25 Citizen Soldier said: wasnt that a screw driver of some sort he used to pry under the mobo? lol Click to expand... SCREWDRIVER IS A SPY! :O Indeed....it was a different kind of one that was toooo big for the screws. So, we decided to...uh..use it for a better use. *cough*
Citizen Soldier said: wasnt that a screw driver of some sort he used to pry under the mobo? lol Click to expand... SCREWDRIVER IS A SPY! :O Indeed....it was a different kind of one that was toooo big for the screws. So, we decided to...uh..use it for a better use. *cough*
B b0bfath3r Thread Junky Joined Sep 24, 2008 Messages 845 Mar 12, 2009 #26 Awesome! I think the next cooliest thing I've seen done to a computer is igniting a whole bunch of thermite inside of a working computer. That was awesome.
Awesome! I think the next cooliest thing I've seen done to a computer is igniting a whole bunch of thermite inside of a working computer. That was awesome.
2 2 F 4 B P Active Member Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 363 Mar 12, 2009 #27 I have an Intel motherboard from 1999, LOL RDRAM. As soon as I get some M80's I'm going to record myself blowing it up.
I have an Intel motherboard from 1999, LOL RDRAM. As soon as I get some M80's I'm going to record myself blowing it up.