Just so you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
6,515
Well, for those that are friends of mine from the DoDs Division, you've probably noticed that I'm never around anymore. This is because I'm primarily playing CSS nowadays after losing interest in DoDs.

So I wont be on DoDs very much anymore, though I will miss the people :D!

Also, something tells me some of the newer e's wont know me :O Make's me feel a little aged.

I'll still help out in DoDs if you need me too, so don't be afraid to send me a message.
 
Nooo!!!
Hoodie!!!


I'm okay actually. I have been playing Tf2 and Dod. so I have been not around as much either.

I remember Hoodie and wont forget.
 
lol... same here i lost interrest in DoDs and now i play CSS jail everyday!! (i just love to rebel against the ct's, its so fun... lol) but i still play DoDs once in a while but instead of 3hr straight i play like 45min a day and the rest of the time its CSS! yeeeee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top