Im an Uncle!!!

DeathShot

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
1,325
Well, as of today I am going to be an uncle =) I'm heading to the hospital right now and once I get back I'll put all of the info of him and everything else!! =) I'm so damn excited, lol.



Info: BORN

Gender: Male

Name: Bradley Thomas Woodall Jr.

Time Born: 5:46 PM

Weight: Seven pounds and 14.6 ounces

Height (Length): 21 Inches

Mother's Name: Dannielle Nicole Boyd

Father's Name: Bradley Thomas Woodall (Sr.) (My Brother =))
 
Last edited:
Oh nice! Congrats, can't wait to hear all about him/her!
 
being an uncle is fun you get to do all the stuff with your niece/nephew that his parents don't want you to. :D
 
Well, sadly, ------> HE <------- Will most likely be born tomorrow or it will be much later on, so for right now, I'm ALMOST an uncle =) But yea, hopefully tomorrow I will post the info about him and everything on my topic post. So yea, please just wait and I hope he will be born soon!!
 
Well, yep, we're supposed to head to the hospital at about 9:00 or 10:00 since she's having a lot of contractions now so yea... yesterday we just headed back after a few hrs... but yes, she POSITIVELY going to have him today =)


Thanks for all of the congratzs!!
 
Back
Top