Steam ID

ice-cold

I made one post
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
15
OK this is one major problem. My brother joined eGO a long time ago, and now I'm in too. Because we play from the same computers, we have the same Steam IDs. And now I can't verify it with MAUL. Please help!!
 
steam id's are not ip connected, they are account connected. they shouldnt be the same.
 
We don't use the same Steam account. By the way I purchased my game from a Best-Buy store, not over Steam. It is a Steam version of Counter-Strike Source though. Will I need to re-purchase the game?
 
make sure you're not logging out of your brother's steam account before playing, this will leave the same steam id as you are playing.
 
i think you need to greate a new steam account :) buy the game over steam and your got it. and you got a differrent Steam ID .:)

hope that will help you.

-Blue Kaoz
 
yeah you will have to have a seperate steam account for the game from best buy. im a little confused here

-Blue
 
Ok, if you use two different steam accounts then you will have two different Steam IDs they are in no way shape or form related to IP, so no matter where you log in from in the world your steam ID will be exactly the same, also if you want to buy a game like css you will have to buy a copy for each account, you can’t buy one and share it between two accounts.
 
Back
Top