Showing my loyalty to eGO

L1m!teD

Poster
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
197
Because I love eGO so much and I am very loyal to eGO, I've decided my birthday cake picture on top to be the =(e)= tag (If I don't get promoted, if I do I'll put the =(eG)= tag). How many of you have ever done this? :D:D:D:D
 
Because I love eGO so much and I am very loyal to eGO, I've decided my birthday cake picture on top to be the =(e)= tag (If I don't get promoted, if I do I'll put the =(eG)= tag). How many of you have ever done this? :D:D:D:D
Since my birthday is on March 14 i am thinking of having the =(e)= tag on my birthday cake too.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):)
 
ahahahaha, nice idea!!=p well, my bday isn't till October 24th, at which point I will hopefully be in Greece receiving my infantry officer special training, so I dunno about a bday cake with tags on it=p
btw yeah, nice spam:D:D:D:D:D:):):D:):D:D:):):):):):p:p:p:):D
 
Pics or it didnt happen! ;) and you guys are such smiley spammers :D
 
Well I guess a "Happy Birthday" is in place as well. Happy Birthday.
 
...im making a cake now just because... its eGO day in my house! EVERYDAY! NEW CAKE DAILY!!!


...ok sorry i got a little out of hand... but seriously.... i just made the cake... getting the decorating stuff now...
 
i should do that my bday is 321, get it? march 21, or 3-21 ahahahahahahah lolololololololololololololololol um im kinda weird srorry
 

Latest posts

Back
Top