What if CS:S had achivments

achievements are a pretty good idea. But there would have to be a lot of it considering the amount of people playing our servers. It sounds good though.
 
ach.php




HAHAHAHA Death this is classic
 
Fixed...
[/QUOTE]

Uh, how so? I have to assume you actually pose a threat to the good doctor. I for one do not >.<
 
Haha this has actually happened some times in office at least 20 times I've seen it done and since I'm Hopi I will join at any time :P



And this one well idk, lol?

 
Last edited:
Achievement for actually picking a main gun besides a sniper



WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!

HOLD THE PHONE!




How about



ACTUALLY PICKING A MAIN GUN BESIDES A P90 or other SPRAY MACHINE




If you can't see the skill level involved on a weapon that takes one well aimed shot in the head or 2 direct hits in the body to kill an enemy that ISN'T an automatic firing 30 rounds in 3 seconds, then I don't know what is.






This is inspiring me to start a scout thread.......

/rant.
 
Hmm, when I get home again after the weekend I'll go and make some good achievements for my self..xP

Somethings like; sucesfully rebel 100 times in jail maps.

Or ofcourse; achieve it to have a 0:15 K/D ratio

Or; Achieve it to do most damage in a single round without killing anyone.

:D
 
pistols i thought we were frends D:

anyway i thought it was funny when i made it
too bad i couldnt add a picture
 

Latest posts

Back
Top