Vurius!

I ran my virus programs i already have, and they found nothing..


I tell yea, I hate those pop up progs.. they scare the heck outta people and in turn most end up buying a prog that you dont really need.

Do you have superantispyware installed on your system? that's a great prog that I highly suggest and see what the end result of a complete scan is.
 
Yes, its a scam. Any "online virus scanner" is a scam, and almost always prompts you to download a product (or worse, buy one) which turns out to be a virus.

Unless its from a trusted vendor, i.e. kaspersky, Mcafee, etc.

Oh, and because you already have one of the best AV scanners, I doubt you have 500 trojans.
 
Yes its a scam,

There are a good few free anti-virsus's out there, but a huge chunk of them are programmed to let in keyloggers/trojans on install. Always check to see if you know anyone else whos used a program your going to try, just in case it is a virus.
 
i use Bullguard anti virus program is update every day one to to times on a day :) you pay 300$ for 2 years.:)
 
I was on a site and a link poped up saying my computer was being scanned for viruses. It says i have over 500 trojan viruses on my Computer. Is this true?, our is this a scam? Here is the site (NOTE: I wouldnt click on any links located in the site, could have virus on it itself if a scam) http://fastantimalwarescanner.com/promo/1/freescan.php?nu=77011817&back=%3DDQ04jj3NAMNMI%3DM

look that's ALWAYS a lie! that popup is made to install a trojan no matter which button u press. scan ur PC. (create a new thead with your hijackThis and MalwareBytes log in bullguard.com forums and DON'T attach files)
when this happens to me I goto task menager and shut all IE windows down. if your press the button on the popup it'll give you the trojan.
DrWeb's CureIt is VERY GOOD! cured my virus all the way. try it. freedrweb.com
 
i use Bullguard anti virus program is update every day one to to times on a day :) you pay 300$ for 2 years.:)

that is actually unjustifiably expensive. (I'm not one to USUALLY rip off apps but 300$ is an astronomic price - especially if that app fails to discover things - some AV apps are quite sucky like AVG)

I myself use NOD32 smart security but I run malwarebytes and MS safety.live.com scan every couple of months anyway.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top