masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Aug 28, 2007 #1 To one of my best buds in the community; congrats bro! Viva la fish kissing.
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Aug 28, 2007 #2 Thank you very Much MOP = ) Viva la fish kissing.
R Redshift Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 2,135 Aug 28, 2007 #3 lol, the leadership ribbon matches your hat ! Welcome to the Advisors, Rojo!
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Aug 28, 2007 #4 [quote1188275708=Redshift] lol, the leadership ribbon matches your hat ![/quote1188275708] I darn near dropped my Dr.Pepper on the floor I laughed so hard at that....aaaahahahaha
[quote1188275708=Redshift] lol, the leadership ribbon matches your hat ![/quote1188275708] I darn near dropped my Dr.Pepper on the floor I laughed so hard at that....aaaahahahaha
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Aug 28, 2007 #5 YAY FOR BARON!!!!.....OF ROJO
B bullgodz Active Member Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 344 Aug 28, 2007 #8 CONGRATS BARON!!!! Cheers to the person who helped me when i needed it on multiple occasions!!!! AND I STILL WANNA ROCK YOUR BODY (TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN!!!)..... *plays mad air guitar solo for baron*
CONGRATS BARON!!!! Cheers to the person who helped me when i needed it on multiple occasions!!!! AND I STILL WANNA ROCK YOUR BODY (TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN!!!)..... *plays mad air guitar solo for baron*
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Aug 28, 2007 #9 I can't think of an eGO more deserving, congrats baron
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Aug 28, 2007 #10 congrats man, you deserve it.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Aug 28, 2007 #11 Congrats Baron and welcome
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Aug 28, 2007 #14 ADMIN ABUSE NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD! luff and huggles!
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Aug 28, 2007 #15 Congrats !!!
K -=KA=- Fry Thread Junky Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 813 Aug 28, 2007 #19 You aren't going to start making me call you 'sir' are you??
I i have no life [DAM] Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 321 Aug 28, 2007 #20 congrats baron. you deserve it