T TaLoN Thread Thumper Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 1,016 Mar 11, 2009 #62 45 this April, going on 15
D Dweeb Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 15, 2008 Messages 2,314 Mar 11, 2009 #67 Well I am 43... But my wife tells me I act like 12. Im happy with that.
Mr. Bildo Rookie Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 44 Mar 11, 2009 #69 33 here... Also, Dunkthorowas a bit upset that he couldn't vote, being that he is only *9*! So I told him I'd make a point to mention it. --Mr. Bildo
33 here... Also, Dunkthorowas a bit upset that he couldn't vote, being that he is only *9*! So I told him I'd make a point to mention it. --Mr. Bildo
B Brewmaster EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 1,361 Mar 11, 2009 #70 very old - but wise!!
Summer EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 5,507 Mar 11, 2009 #74 Fuzion said: 18, 19 april 1st Click to expand... Were you an April Fool's joke?? Kidding. I know a few people with that b-day at school/.
Fuzion said: 18, 19 april 1st Click to expand... Were you an April Fool's joke?? Kidding. I know a few people with that b-day at school/.
H habsfan EGO Addict Joined Oct 20, 2008 Messages 1,177 Mar 11, 2009 #75 17 turning 18 in 16 days !!!
S s3rv0 Famous Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 553 Mar 11, 2009 #76 I actually turned 23 in March, so wasn't sure how I should answer. But, since I'm already 23, and will be 23 for the majority of the month (Birthday on the 6th), figured I'd go with 23. Soon will come the wrinkles, colonoscopies and bingo night.
I actually turned 23 in March, so wasn't sure how I should answer. But, since I'm already 23, and will be 23 for the majority of the month (Birthday on the 6th), figured I'd go with 23. Soon will come the wrinkles, colonoscopies and bingo night.
N Nosnibor Active Member Joined Nov 4, 2008 Messages 393 Mar 11, 2009 #77 I'm 20 today....21 tomorrow!!!
RyanSoFire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 1,034 Mar 11, 2009 #78 I'm 17 going to be 18 this december
S Shriver I made one post Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 14 Mar 11, 2009 #80 16 and won't be 17 til June