C Citizen Soldier Active Member Joined Oct 8, 2008 Messages 283 Mar 12, 2009 #141 Awesome in my the majority age group! 22 years old! been playing video games since i was 4!
N nonexistant I made one post Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 25 Mar 13, 2009 #145 32 in a week ... gulp
S SarcasticLemon I made one post Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 3 Mar 13, 2009 #154 16 goin on 17 in a few weeks
K Kakihara I made one post Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 12 Mar 14, 2009 #157 16, I feel young compared to a lot of the people here, lol. D;
H HeartlessEDIT Rookie Joined Mar 13, 2009 Messages 45 Mar 14, 2009 #158 Just turned 18 baby.....ahhhh what a wonderful number it is Really, age doesnt change the person, just a number....but a happy number atm lol
Just turned 18 baby.....ahhhh what a wonderful number it is Really, age doesnt change the person, just a number....but a happy number atm lol
G GreenStar Active Member Joined Nov 29, 2008 Messages 250 Mar 14, 2009 #159 Nice poll. This is cool stuff to see!