L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Mar 14, 2009 #162 Sun Tjones says: It's not the years, it's the mileage.
B Burning Shadow Active Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 329 Mar 14, 2009 #166 Happy Birthday to all of those who's birthdays I have missed or will inevitably miss! ~Burning Shadow
Happy Birthday to all of those who's birthdays I have missed or will inevitably miss! ~Burning Shadow
M ManBearPig Thread Junky Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 843 Mar 14, 2009 #171 ill be 20 in may..whose buyin me a cake?
O Old Man [OFPR] Active Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 374 Mar 15, 2009 #173 Wow, after reading thruogh this i don't feel so old, I'm only 47!! there are some pretty old folks in here, didn't think they got high speed internet at the retirement home!!! lol
Wow, after reading thruogh this i don't feel so old, I'm only 47!! there are some pretty old folks in here, didn't think they got high speed internet at the retirement home!!! lol