hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain ^_^

Poster
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
119
i dont know about you guys but whats with the "Invalid (user ticket) steam id" seems to be everybody is getting kick out of servers.
 
ya i seen that today. about 10 ppl at once just got kicked but i have no idea why tbh :(
 
me too! on flash and it wont show ppl pictures!! the reason is that steam had an update! it should be back yo normal someday!!! lol
 
yea...that happens quite often...i guess it is due to updates and stuff...it has been at least a month or so since I've gotten it though...but...I use to also always get it only on flash...which I haven't played on consistently in a few months...
 
well i guess i lucky i havent been kicked yet lol. but there was another steam update last night. so that should of fixed any dod problems :-)
 
i've hat not try that before on the eGO servers.:)


but is bad for you guys there got kicked.;)
 
It always happens when I am doing really good :( Steam also logs me out quite often, so I can be playing DoD for 5 hours and then I realize that I have been "offline" for 12.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top