Zombie Nazi

OUCH

Famous
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
504
Anyone ever played this multiplayer game on COD:WW? My brother told me to play it with him, actually fun. I got to level 12
 
I play it but now it's not fun anymore because you always have to download a stupid mod or map.
 
i love nazi zombies
you just have to get the alien blaster out of the random box
 
I love that game type. I have never gotten nor seen the blaster. What does it do?
 
zombie nazi: COD

I play it but now it's not fun anymore because you always have to download a stupid mod or map.

i don't know which game your playing but its offline on my ps3. but the alien blaster is definately the best gun. my brother got the blaster and i had the flame thrower, i think that is best combo. flame thrower has unlimited ammo.
 
i think its one shot or two shot kill...looks green and like a pistol
 
It's a Raygun!
Raygun + Machine gun is the only combo worth getting, all from the random box
Once you get up into the higher levels you can't kill zombies with the flamethrower xP
Highest level for me is 28 on xbox
 
yea flamethrower + raygun just wins its a one shot one kill gun with a 20 or 30 something clip

its a better version of the 357.
 
what do you do with all the money? i always wondered why you get so much money. i opened all the doors i think...back door and two stairs?
 
Nope. I have seen plenty of game play videos on youtube though.

The developers got to like level 22.
 
Highest me and my friends ever got was lvl10, but we were using M1's and Trenchies.
 
My buddy and I made it to 23 the first time. I had the ray gun and he played cleanup. Havent made it back there since.
 
love Nazi Zombie, my brother's friend and i got to lvl 13 (i think).
by myself, i got to lvl 6... xD >.>
 
Made it to 24 with 3 other friends on Xbox. We all had a ray gun, and either a MG or Flame thrower. All we did was Open the Hel(P) door, 2 of us stayed in there, guarding the windows, and the other two guarded the doorway. The reason we lost was because we hadn't gotten a max ammo for 2 rounds, and ran out of ammo.

~Zopy
 
yep got to level 24 with my buddies. 2 of us had the combo of flame/raygun and the other 2 had trenchies and mg's

that was a wicked combo
 

Latest posts

Back
Top