Steam id video

USCG Hammer

Stop... Hammer Time
Board Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
7,314
We seem to have lost our video on how to locate your steam ID. If anyone has the ability to create a video directing a person on the proper steps to find his/her steam ID, please post it here.

Thank you to all who submit.
 
Its the same basic steps as this
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EynGEmVmHRU&feature=related[/ame]
 
Hammer thought that it was down earlier when youtube was undergoing site maintenance. That and we would like to have one to put up for INS division.
 
I'll make one the for INS Division if I have time. If not, then you video people could make it instead :)
 
Any suggestions are Welcome, can still tweak it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400FqA70r-4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400FqA70r-4[/ame]
 
Last edited:
We seem to have lost our video on how to locate your steam ID. If anyone has the ability to create a video directing a person on the proper steps to find his/her steam ID, please post it here.

Thank you to all who submit.

Hammer Its almost done I'm sorry I didn't get it done as fast as you wanted,
 
Nice videos people... I dont have a decent screen recorder so I am of little help.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top