Radeon HD 4870 Review?

I don't know about crysis, but the other games would probably be fine. Seeing as my 9800 GTX+ isn't pefect @ 1680x1050 all highest settings on Fallout 3, I wouldn't bet on that either.

If you truly want all high settings, spend another $50 and buy something like a 9800 GTX+ or a GTS 250.

For reference, my 9800 GTX+ easily runs Crysis on high settings @ 1680x1050.
 
Ya, that should run Crysis with ok settings quite well.
I (sadly) have an 8600GT and it runs Crysis fine on almost top settings.
 
I the post title you say 4870, but the link is a 4670. There is a massive difference in the cards. A 4870 will blast those games, a 4670 should still be playable with them, but maybe not maxed out. The 4670 is still a respectable card, about what an 8800GT would do, a 4870 is much more powerful (and expensive).
The 4670 should give you good results for CoD4, and decent results for Crysis and Fallout 3. Everything may not be maxed out, but the will be playable.
 
My Dual 8800GT SLI runs every game i play on high settings, such as CS:S, DOD:S, L4D, BioShock, CoD4. I dont have crysis but i believe it would be able to run it smooth on moderate high settings. My resolution is 1680x1050
 
i got that SAME CARD runs fallout3 on high settings cod4 and codwaw on max settings all source games maxed and crysis on all med so its not bad for 80$
 
Back
Top