Building a New Rig

yes , that one would work.

Huzzah!

I threw in some compound and bought the system.

I should have it by Weds or Thurs! :D

I will probably make a thread of me and my buddy putting it together.

Here is my final build!

Motherboard:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131340

RAM: I bought 2 of these so 4GB total
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231098

Video Card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130445

Processor:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103253

Case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129042

Hard Drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136075

CD/DVD Drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136152

Power Supply:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182185

Compound: Yeah I know its not really PART of the computer but it was on my summary.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835100007

Also thanks for all the help you guys have given me building this rig. I really appreciate it and this is why I love eGO.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh dear lord, switch out that Rosewill PSU asap. But you already bought the parts...so...if/whenever you plan on another upgrade, replace that PSU first.

For $70, the Antec EA500: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371007

Or the Corsair 450VX: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139003&Tpk=corair 450vx

Either of those two would've been a far better choice.

Well I heard a lot of mixed reviews on it. I mean right now in my current PC I own a 300w generic brand one and it works perfect.

Remember keep in mind I don't plan on putting the PSU under any real stress. I won't be over clocking or hooking up a monster GFX card.
 
looks great , and the roswll works fine i put liek 2 rigs 2getherfor clients using it , so itll hold up (you only need 400+ for quadcore) a 600+ watt will do great . any issues just let me know
 
Well I got my stuff in yesterday and I am going to put it all together today.

About the PSU I must say the build quality is very nice. I know PSU's are supposed to be heavy but damn this thing weighs a lot more than I thought it would.
 
Back
Top