WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Mar 13, 2009 #1 just a few of my in-game scores....since a lot of people seem to be posting em...
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Mar 14, 2009 #2 Cough* Cough* (Just BL4SPH3MY) Cough* Cough* Cough* JK......... hahahaha Wow i just saw that 253-40.. Amazing
Cough* Cough* (Just BL4SPH3MY) Cough* Cough* Cough* JK......... hahahaha Wow i just saw that 253-40.. Amazing
Y Yebizzle Thread Thumper Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 1,146 Mar 14, 2009 #3 Nice looking scores you got there buddy
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Mar 15, 2009 #5 why cough at me! lol. and no i think those scores are awsome congrats!
R Runnin_Wild08 Active Member Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 270 Mar 15, 2009 #6 unbelievable. u should be on cal team for sure
N Nutshot Poster Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 100 Mar 15, 2009 #7 haha i bet the hack accusations are relentless. I never post scores that good and i get hack accusations all the time.
haha i bet the hack accusations are relentless. I never post scores that good and i get hack accusations all the time.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Mar 15, 2009 #8 u little hacker XD
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Mar 15, 2009 #9 I think you posted my scores by mistake, LOL I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Mar 15, 2009 #10 nice scores you got you there amazing
WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Mar 16, 2009 #14 Nutshot said: haha i bet the hack accusations are relentless. I never post scores that good and i get hack accusations all the time. Click to expand... not really...most likely because I am an admin
Nutshot said: haha i bet the hack accusations are relentless. I never post scores that good and i get hack accusations all the time. Click to expand... not really...most likely because I am an admin
Y Yebizzle Thread Thumper Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 1,146 Mar 17, 2009 #15 michael fairweather said: I think you posted my scores by mistake, LOL I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ Click to expand... Hahaha...!
michael fairweather said: I think you posted my scores by mistake, LOL I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ Click to expand... Hahaha...!