Steam Ports

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
Hi guys,

I need some help with ports real fast. Heres the situation:

I have travelled overseas back home to find that my dad has installed rediculous amounts of firewall because my sister is incapable of staying away from viruses. In short, my steam is now blocked and I cant get it to fully work. I have unblocked ports from 27015 to 27050 and that helped a little. However, I still cannot connect to game server or refresh them. when i try to refresh my history or favorites i get the IP, 0/0 players, and ping 2000.

does anyone know the port I need to open to get these to refresh properly?
in addition to all ports that steam uses?

thanks
-Blue
 
Last edited:
ohh i forgot to open 27000 to 27015. thatll probably do the trick ill try it in a while.

thanks

-Blue
 
Last edited:
Back
Top