New addition to the family...

Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
Taken with my bro's Canon 40D...
All I need now is the CPU and RAM and I'm starting the build :)

IMG_3392.jpg


IMG_3393.jpg


IMG_3394.jpg


IMG_3395.jpg


IMG_3396.jpg


IMG_3397.jpg


IMG_3398.jpg


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813186163
 
IT IS probably the best looking board I have ever seen :)
This Corei7 build is gonna rock :D

And yes Alpha Snake, its a motherboard O.O
Its an x58 (Corei7) Foxconn Bloodrage
 
IT IS probably the best looking board I have ever seen :)
This Corei7 build is gonna rock :D

And yes Alpha Snake, its a motherboard O.O
Its an x58 (Corei7) Foxconn Bloodrage

Good to see you finally are getting your i7 rig together :)

Best looking board I've seen is this one :

1236081298.jpeg


1236081295.jpeg
 
Ya, I've seen the Marine Cool Asus board before. Its pretty wicked looking, but I still love the blood red and sweet design of my board :eek:

Its a neat concept board, with the SO-DIMMs and the ceramic backing O.O
 
Last edited:
Very nice looking indeed, but i only saw 3 Ram slots, :eek:

Man, don't even get me started on the 3 DIMM idea of this board :p 6GBs is enough for just about everyone, and when memory providers start to release 4GB sticks then If I wanted to I could get 12GBs of ram (3 x 4GBs sticks). The whole idea behind their 3 DIMM madness is voltages can be regulated better on 3 DIMMs rather than split up between 6, less interference between traces, and the more dedication to just the 3 DIMMs = huge memory overclocking on this board. I should be able to push the Corsair Dominator RAM I'm getting to from 1600mhz to 2000mhz easy. (And probably keep pushing further)

Heh I don't know why it needs to look good but it does nevertheless!

Its got the looks AND the power :) (Great combination)
 
WOW, that looks good btw, the one i posted does three way sli. :eek:
Man, don't even get me started on the 3 DIMM idea of this board :p 6GBs is enough for just about everyone, and when memory providers start to release 4GB sticks then If I wanted to I could get 12GBs of ram (3 x 4GBs sticks). The whole idea behind their 3 DIMM madness is voltages can be regulated better on 3 DIMMs rather than split up between 6, less interference between traces, and the more dedication to just the 3 DIMMs = huge memory overclocking on this board. I should be able to push the Corsair Dominator RAM I'm getting to from 1600mhz to 2000mhz easy. (And probably keep pushing further)



Its got the looks AND the power :) (Great combination)

Its not too big of a deal, but have 12 GB of RAM is great bragging rights and should help make any comp ridiculously fast. :P
I personally am going for 12gb of triple channel corsair dominator ram, but im gunna have to save up a lot.
 
Ya, I've looked at EVGA's Classified and it is a nice board, but the bloodrage won the motherboard debate I had been having for a long time. I don't plan on doing 3-way SLI or Crossfire anyway xD Classified is still an awesome board though.

WOW, that looks good btw, the one i posted does three way sli. :eek:


Its not too big of a deal, but have 12 GB of RAM is great bragging rights and should help make any comp ridiculously fast. :P
I personally am going for 12gb of triple channel corsair dominator ram, but im gunna have to save up a lot.

And your right, I wouldn't mind having 12GBs of RAM, its just mostly an awesome bragging right to have :)
As you saw, I'm getting the Corsair Dominator RAM as well. The reviews on that stuff is just outstanding :D! We're going to love that RAM
 
Last edited:
Wow i really love the look of that board. Its by far the coolest mobo ive seen in a long time. I thought the asus cool marine one was pretty cool looking then i saw this...

Thats one beast rig your gonna have by the end of your build! I would have that thing sitting next to my pc so i could stare at it while i game. :)
 
Back
Top