Guy Fact List

FlyingPolish

Active Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
276
So the other day I got through one of the most random fights with my fiancee.
All in all, at the day she called me an insensitive, unemotional, a******. :(

So I decided to start a list, a list that guys (and girls) can add to, in order to show that we are not insensitive and we do care and have emotion! We're not all animals.

The Guy Fact List:

1. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

2. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

3. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.

4. Guys are good flatterers when at bars but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.

5. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.

6. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.

7. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him.

8. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.

9. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships

10. Guys cry!!!!!!!!

Calling us insensitive? pfffffffff

feel free to add
 
10. Guys cry!!!!!!!!

Disagreed.

I stubbed my toe one time, and I only cried for 20 minutes! /spongebob
Well, anyway, yea to girls, guys are insensitive, but to guys... No.


11. Guys do what ever girls want them to do, most of the time.

You need a list of 1,000,000,000 ways you are sensitive to equal her 10 ways that she is sensitive.

Psh, girls.
 
Yea seriously.

12. Guys will throw away their favorite armchair because she's moving in and wants space for her two seat couch.


That's like having to put down your dog after you've had him/her for 10+ years.
 
Well, your list is true of good guys. However, the other 80% of our gender are indeed insensitive, unemotional, -blank-. I would love to defend my gender, but the stereotypes are somewhat correct.

I think your fiancee has you pegged wrong.
 
I once told a girl I loved her. Haven't talked to her in 4 years.

And No. 8...QFT. For me anyways, but I know a lot of people that disagree...
 
6. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.

naw, i know some people that use those three words just to get brownie points. (but then again i'm in high school :D)

what pisses me off is that chicks always say "oh i want the perfect dude" and then they go pick the biggest jerk at school, who is pretty ugly and sucks at soccer. They set themselves up for failure.
 
6. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.

Gota disagree with this one... I love you is way overused and alot of times for the purpose of making a girl think yo are emotionally committed to her. Committed = booty... I have been in a relationship for 2 years and really love my girlfriend but, I know for a fact that "i love you" is a wildly known get in your pants tactic.
 
naw, i know some people that use those three words just to get brownie points. (but then again i'm in high school :D)

what pisses me off is that chicks always say "oh i want the perfect dude" and then they go pick the biggest jerk at school, who is pretty ugly and sucks at soccer. They set themselves up for failure.


Dagna, Jon?

(xDDD)
 
6. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.

untrue. I've told a girl I loved her before. then she accused me of cheating on her and almost got two of my best friends expelled from school and likely given a criminal record as well. fortunately everyone soon realized that she's just off her rocker and was doing it all out of spite and jealousy.
 
A lot of the stuff on the list is true

True, but as men we must beat our chest and say only nancy-boys do that while internally saying "Yes Dear..."

But in all seriousness, most of it is true.


BTW, Vaderboy, ODST's go in FEET FIRST!!! Oorah!
 
A reality to learn early on is many people just do crappy things to other people. But there are good people out there with good intentions at heart. Things happen, people do things out of anger or are just insensitive, if that doesn't work for you just move on and see what happens next.

I'm going to stop here before I get on a tirade about relationship advice. Only thing I will say is people just try to hard.
 
as far as #8 is concerned: how about girls with brains in miniskirts??:D
and as far as the "i love you" being overused, it shouldn't be. If a guy says "I love you" and means it, then yeah, #6 holds true. However, I'm afraid that this, the most beautiful thing you could say to your significant other, has been way corrupted and overused, and as xenophek has said, even if it's just a few guys who do that, all we men get a share of the blame.. My solution to getting the message across to my gf that i actually mean it when i say it: found the phrase "I love you" in 45 different languages from Gaelic to Quenya (plus a bunch of other things ofc=p); let me tell you, i think she got the point:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top