eGO™ March Madness Challenge!

EdgeGamers™ Organization
March Madness Challenge


marchmadness.jpg


It's that time of the year again, folks - March Madness! The CS:S Division will be sponsoring a bracket tournament for the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament, welcome to all members of eGO, with (casino) cash prizes awarded to the top three contestants!

1st Place - $100,000 Casino Cash
2nd Place - $50,000 Casino Cash
3rd Place - $25,000 Casino Cash

To register your bracket, sign up for a free Yahoo account and go here to access the tournament sign up page. Make sure your displayed nickname matches your forum name. You'll need the Group ID and the password to join the league, so PM Dr. Death for those.

Entries must be in by tip-off Thursday evening!​
 
Last edited:
Lol, I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet, due to the fact that I don't know what seed each team is, but this is going to be so much fun.
 
Ahahahahahahahaha. You should've heard them in vent about it. xD
 
My team made it by beating Tennessee yesterday but I don't think they'll go to deep into the tourney....but hey, ya never know lol
Gooooooo Mississippi State!
 
Hey this is great, going to figure out how to enter and show you wannabe's how to pick a proper FOOTBALL team to win......go YANKEES go!!!!!


TAZ
 
your yahoo id has to be the same as your forum name? for instance my yahoo id has to be OUCH? if so it is taken, i have an existing ID but its not OUCH
 
I think your nickname is whatever you name your first bracket. If not, on the main page, there should be an option called fantasy profile near the top menu bar. There you can change your nickname or use your yahoo ID.
 
Back
Top