TF2 Screenshots

Geno

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,719
OK, So I was in TF2 and I saw one of the wanted leaders so I decided "Hey, lets go for it". After an hour or two of hard work I got the domination. For some reason my Xfire won't take screenshots in TF2. So everyone told me to hit F5.

Whenever I got into my files and find TF>Screenshots it ask if I want to search the web for file type or something. Which never works. So I'm looking for some help on finding my screenshots!!!:D
 
That is because the default screenshot format is TARGA, and you don't have a program for viewing TGA files. Do what FrazarMan suggested and you will be able to view any new screenshots without problems. At this time, I don't know of any good TGA file viewers to view all of your current screenshots.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top