Ok, so I've had this problem for a while, but never really addressed it.
I run Vista Ultimate, I have two soundcards, a sb live 24 bit and a tb riviera. The audio works fine but the mic has some problems.
If I try to use teamspeak or ventrilo, or ingame chat, it works for like 30 seconds, then stops working and lags the crap out of whatever application is using it. It won't work on the sb period for some reason, only on the tb.
Anyone have any ideas?
I run Vista Ultimate, I have two soundcards, a sb live 24 bit and a tb riviera. The audio works fine but the mic has some problems.
If I try to use teamspeak or ventrilo, or ingame chat, it works for like 30 seconds, then stops working and lags the crap out of whatever application is using it. It won't work on the sb period for some reason, only on the tb.
Anyone have any ideas?












