Highest score you've ever had on the server!?

bottleoftheFUNK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
2,068
Well the other day i was playing with the shotgun on the Dust2 server and was just going at it, crazy as i ever could be. At the end of the map which took forever, i had collected a score of 104!! Which is the most i have ever gotten while playing INS, with any weapon, the highest score i've gotten with the RPG was 86 or so.

What about everyone else, wanna brag?

You won't be bragging with i unload 12 gauge rounds toward ya:D
 
lol did ya put away the rpg for that shotty? best score i got was like 65-70
 
I'll look through my screenies, im still a bit of a novice so I think 40/45 is as high as ive gotten with some lucky 7 kill streaks with sniper
 
its PPM that you should brag about

anyone can stick in a server for 8 hrs straight and rack up a tipple digit score...

whats more impressive is high score for like 45 min of play.
 
I have no clue what my highest score has been. I know I have hit 50 a couple times. But not sure about my highest. I do know I have been on the recieving side of some of those 12 gauge rounds from Kingbacks magical shotgun. Those rounds just find you when you arent even expecting it. Ninja style. Grrrr! lol
 
I ended up with 99 on almaden once, was playing millitant and support then.
 
I dont remember the exact score but it was over 100 on buhriz. I started with a 16 kill spree that kept the marines off the bridge for about 5 minutes.
 
I told you the shotgun was fun. :)

Also, no, you can't stay in the server for 8 hours racking up a score because your score resets to 0 whenever the map changes.

I saw a public player with a score of like 250 the other day.
 
262 was my highest. It was on FF off on Baghdad. I think that was when the server was set to 5 rounds. As n1ghtmare brought up, my PPM is constantly at around 5-7.
 
the highest I've ever seen myself with was like 462 I think, but that was after 3 straight hours on Baghdad I think, not on one of our servers. On one of ours, I think the highest I got was somewhere around 150 one time.
 
i think ive gotten about 98 before on karkar with the sniper, thanks to about 5 15+ kill lives at the end of the conveyor picking em off inside alpha.
 
I got to about 50 in one round on buhriz, sniper. Just stayed in my little trench and sniped every single marine and died like 4 times. But it was so damn boring.
 
Back
Top