- Joined
- Feb 28, 2009
- Messages
- 42
Hey guys,
My PC is kinda old- it's 4 years old, 512mb RAM, 3.00ghz Intel Pentium 4, nVidia GeForce 5200 at 128mb.
Anyways, I want to get a new one, but I want some experts to tell me if this PC plays any latest game or coming up game this year and next year at least- at its best and BEST quality and super fast!
http://cgi.ebay.ca/INTEL-QUAD-CORE-...goryZ179QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
So please tell me if this PC plays a future game (like CoD modern warfare 2) at its best graphics and details and best performance.
Thanks.
My PC is kinda old- it's 4 years old, 512mb RAM, 3.00ghz Intel Pentium 4, nVidia GeForce 5200 at 128mb.
Anyways, I want to get a new one, but I want some experts to tell me if this PC plays any latest game or coming up game this year and next year at least- at its best and BEST quality and super fast!
http://cgi.ebay.ca/INTEL-QUAD-CORE-...goryZ179QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
So please tell me if this PC plays a future game (like CoD modern warfare 2) at its best graphics and details and best performance.
Thanks.
















