Time for a New headset. AGAIN

blizbiggy

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
639
Yeah... so I have been having problems with Logitech and their crappy headsets. This would be the second headset I have went through in under 8 months. This one is starting to make lot of static and I am out to get a new one. So, a few things that I would like in a new headset....

1) Has to be USB
2) I dont want any bluetooth or wireless stuff.
3) I DONT want any more Logitech headsets.

Really thats all I require. If anyone has suggestions for a new headset, that would be great. I dont really have a price range, so anything works.
 
Ya, what he said, EGO mall. I bet once you have a GOOD headset you wouldn't dare fire it into the nearest wall after rage-quitting when you get pwned by....I digress. Ego mall...Turtle beach...ya THAT's the ticket.
 
To offer a different approach....

Stop buying headsets.

Buy a microphone.

Buy a good set of headphones.

That way if one goes out, you don't have to replace both. I was given this advice on this very forum 8-9 months ago.... I bought a set of Sennheiser HD280Pro headphones and a Logitech USB mic.... works flawlessly.... sounds excellent.... and it easy to deal with. (Plus, I don't look like I am taking drive thru orders while I play on my computer.)
 
To offer a different approach....

Stop buying headsets.

Buy a microphone.

Buy a good set of headphones.

That way if one goes out, you don't have to replace both. I was given this advice on this very forum 8-9 months ago.... I bought a set of Sennheiser HD280Pro headphones and a Logitech USB mic.... works flawlessly.... sounds excellent.... and it easy to deal with. (Plus, I don't look like I am taking drive thru orders while I play on my computer.)

this is usually what I recommend since it's by far a superior option but he said he wanted USB so that kind of makes all the good headphones out there unusable for the situation. BUT if you decide USB is no longer necessary the Audio-Technica ATH-A700 are the standard recommendation for gaming headphones among the geeks over at Head-Fi, yeah they're pricey at 100$ but apparently they're the best you can get.
 
Back
Top