Buffer Overflow

BloodyBunny

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
820
Hey guys, i keep getting this thing "Buffer overflow in net message." it used to happen to me alot before, it seems to have cleared up. I forgot what i did to stop it, if anything at all. Any suggestions to stop this? ^^" [[ especiall hard from those who know me in jail, its from too many mics opening up and all jail is is mic and mic and mic. ]]
 
I had/or may still have this issue. I was told it was due to many voices at a time from players mics that your memory could not handle it. I didn't disagree with what they knew about buffer overflow but I know it wasn't my memory. I have 4 gigs and I checked computer diagnostics while the error happen. Only seems to happen to me when All talk is on the server and everyone is screaming their heads off. Which is why I do not go to events anymore. Its not that I do not want to. I love TF2 events but I don't feel like playing and getting kicked from the game due to buffer overflow error.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top