some guy flaming eGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatty

Rookie
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
54
soon as i connect to a server this guy presisted to flame this community

apparently he was a old member


*=(e)=?Swatty joined the Wehrmacht
*You will spawn as Rifleman
U.S. Army score 2 points
NaileD [-FA-]: eGO fail
=(e)=?Swatty: u fail
NaileD [-FA-]: not as much as eGO
=(e)=?Swatty: u got a ban from there
U.S. Army score 2 points
NaileD [-FA-]: noep
NaileD [-FA-]: used to be in in. for one year, s**t
NaileD [-FA-]: one word to sum them up
=(e)=?Swatty: lol ok wot ever u say
U.S. Army score 2 points
NaileD [-FA-]: f**k rards
Player chris.paula left the game (Disconnect by user.)
NaileD [-FA-]: f**ktards*



# 11 "NaileD [-FA-]" STEAM_0:1:23770026 04:58 216 0 active

f**ktards ----> hmmm never knew that word existed lol
 
hahah... Nic3 man! that was a great catch! idk.. why these ppl even start spamming or start using language on eGO servers! The other day this guy kept Cusing and being disrespectfull to other players! I had =(eGO)= Bunnies love Panties come over to check it out(BL4SPH3MY called him, i told him that this guy was doing this stuff) Bunnies came over got his steam ID and told me if he does it again to call me, I soon left the server(FLASH) to join AVA(where BL4SPH3MY and Bunnies was playing.. Bunnies told me you should go back just in case he does it again i agreed, but BL4SPH3MY said he wanted to do it, In less then 5min. BL4SPH3MY told my that this guy was at it again.. and in no time Bunnies when back and put a ban on him(30min).The point is that that we all work together =(e)=, =(eG)= and =(eGO)= and just in case any of you spammers are out there, You have no Chance to get away from us!!!!...lol
 
well everybody can have their own opinion of everything, just the langugage he used was bad, and should be kicked at that point from server or even get banned.
 
I can't see how these player's can criticise ego, what sort of axe have thy got to grind. I found ego about 6 months ago and I can assure you if there was a fault I would not play here, but as Kalt players know I am on every day, with out ego my life would be very dull, so enjoy the game and certainly don't worry about the "knocker's" they are the one's missing out not us.

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
hahah... Nic3 man! that was a great catch! idk.. why these ppl even start spamming or start using language on eGO servers! The other day this guy kept Cusing and being disrespectfull to other players! I had =(eGO)= Bunnies love Panties come over to check it out(BL4SPH3MY called him, i told him that this guy was doing this stuff) Bunnies came over got his steam ID and told me if he does it again to call me, I soon left the server(FLASH) to join AVA(where BL4SPH3MY and Bunnies was playing.. Bunnies told me you should go back just in case he does it again i agreed, but BL4SPH3MY said he wanted to do it, In less then 5min. BL4SPH3MY told my that this guy was at it again.. and in no time Bunnies when back and put a ban on him(30min).The point is that that we all work together =(e)=, =(eG)= and =(eGO)= and just in case any of you spammers are out there, You have no Chance to get away from us!!!!...lol

I agree on that front, the only way to keep thing clean is to work together to keep it that way, no one set of people can be everwhere all the time. Sounds like a good display of teamwork there lol. It's sad that people have to act that way though.
 
I think one thing that I like about eGO is our members ability and want to self monitor the servers. I personally think that is one big thing that makes eGO the best servers on the net.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top