Huge Problem! Need Help

VizierKane

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
1,932
okay, this just started to happen, for some odd reason every time i start up DoDS italways loads but right when its going to shown the start menu, it minimizes and eveytime i click on it to un minimize it! it wont ley me. Some guy told me to go to steam my games> properties> set launch options to type in windowed! it works but i cant play in a windowed screen! and when im playing in the windowed screen and try to fullscreen it (options>video>fullscreen) it minimizes!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! its bugging me!! lol
 
Just wondering, did you at any point have multiple monitors, then go down to one? I've seen odd behavior in applications when this happens.
 
Just wondering, did you at any point have multiple monitors, then go down to one? I've seen odd behavior in applications when this happens.

I've done just that.
But I only have this problem now and then. Normally I just restart the game and it works fine.
 
Just wondering, did you at any point have multiple monitors, then go down to one? I've seen odd behavior in applications when this happens.

i think i might of have! and yeah it would only happen once in a while now it does it all the time!..lol.. im going to see if it works fine now!;)
 
nope still does not work!!! OMG its pissing me off!! I have not played in two days.. well i played today witha windowed sreen and it sucked!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top