Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

russkie

Active Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
262
I just recently bought DoD:S and it is quite fun! I have been in the TF2 and CoD4 division for awhile now and I thought I'd give this game a try. It has been quite enjoyable and I hope to see you all around the servers. I don't know too many people in this division, so please add me on Steam (russkie15). See you in-game! =)
 
Welcome to it man, I'm newer too, hope to see you around, good luck and try not to get killed too much hehe.
 
I think you'll love DoD: S. I can't stop playing!
 
Welcome to the darkside, where the eternal struggle between good and evil, the allies vs the axis rages on for eternity. Have fun, see you in the servers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top