Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Aug 30, 2007 #21 I'd never played an orange map until last night and now I'm addicted. PURE FIREFIGHT...NONSTOP ACTION!!!
I'd never played an orange map until last night and now I'm addicted. PURE FIREFIGHT...NONSTOP ACTION!!!
J Jakemac Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 2,096 Aug 30, 2007 #22 I have always loved oragnge!!! Cant wait!
M MoneyMaker-RR- Poster Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 173 Aug 30, 2007 #23 AHHHHH! I have to check out these maps!!!!!!!
A AquaFRESH Famous Joined Apr 3, 2007 Messages 564 Aug 30, 2007 #24 The limit on mg should be 1. (I'm not sure what it is set to now.) Orange maps are really choke-pointy and the game play will get bogged down with 2 mgs.
The limit on mg should be 1. (I'm not sure what it is set to now.) Orange maps are really choke-pointy and the game play will get bogged down with 2 mgs.
A Ackley(PA) =FL= Rookie Joined Aug 28, 2007 Messages 46 Aug 30, 2007 #25 The orange maps rock. I am all for realistic maps buts Orange is Great.