Outside Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveLittleToaster

Active Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
358
I noticed we have a group on facebook and was wondering if anyone ever thought of coding an app for facebook to show our stats on the profile? Just curious, and for that matter how many of you are part of that group?

BLT
 
Of course we have a Facebook eGO group
You can find me under Isaac Huang ;) (btw my profile pic is Sgt.Keroro and gang :D)
 
I noticed we have a group on facebook and was wondering if anyone ever thought of coding an app for facebook to show our stats on the profile? Just curious, and for that matter how many of you are part of that group?

BLT

ill be a part of it soon...since I have a facebook...didnt know we had on though
 
i took a stab and searched, I was really hoping we had an app and I really think someone should code a box for your profile that shows your server stats. I'm thinking about learning the ins and outs of it myself to do so. Actually I think I will go try to work on that now.
 
i took a stab and searched, I was really hoping we had an app and I really think someone should code a box for your profile that shows your server stats. I'm thinking about learning the ins and outs of it myself to do so. Actually I think I will go try to work on that now.

Hmm great idea,
I have a friend who is in a group in both Steam and FACEBOOK called ((BB))-Battered Bastards
I think they have an app
 
its under Edge Gamers Organization........no non-spaces or anything...and dont just search by the tag
 
An app that would show our stats? i doubt that could benefit eGO in any way, but (i dont have facebook) could you use your HLX stats bar on your profile?
 
Ok all me and Brave Little Toaster are currently working on an app to show your eGO HLX stats on your profile. It is almost complete we are just working on some details right now as facebook apps apparently only update once every 8 hours but we think we have if figured out. We will keep you all up to date and let everyone know when it is complete.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top