Skins

TaLoN

Thread Thumper
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
1,016
Loaded HD mod v1.4b, turned some skins purple, the allied mg and snpr uniform only...uninstalled HD, no diff, installed 87th allied skin, no diff. It appears in the model\player folder, there is a separate pair of files for each eg: american_bods for snpr, _bodm for mg and _boda for assault...
 
Last edited:
Occasionally, the skin of the allied mg and sniper are presented in a solid light purple, from helmet to boots except for ammo belt. I've seen the uniforms in the normal, HD upgrade, pattern then a few seconds later change to the solid purple instead of tan...I've since loaded newer drivers from nvidea for my 8500gt, changing performance settings make no change. I find the fact that sometimes the proper skin is portrayed then other times the mg and sniper uni changes back to purple...The affected files are within the Dod\materials\models\player\american folder, I see that there are separate files for assualt, mg and snpr...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top