D Daedalus Rookie Joined Nov 18, 2008 Messages 61 Mar 20, 2009 #22 Thanks Guys I hope i can live up to the expectations.
F First Timer Thread Thumper Joined Dec 2, 2008 Messages 1,079 Mar 21, 2009 #23 Congrats guys,hope to see you in the server!
B B man Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2008 Messages 1,026 Mar 21, 2009 #24 Nice going there guys. Congrats!
S SiG-|3oY I made one post Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 24 Mar 21, 2009 #26 congrats....well deserved guys!!!
F Fearless888 Active Member Joined Dec 19, 2008 Messages 408 Mar 22, 2009 #29 Congratulations, see you in the field
A a pet rock Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 2,417 Mar 22, 2009 #30 Congrats, guys! Well deserved all of you!
C Caffeine-Rx Forum Fiend Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 668 Mar 22, 2009 #31 Very nice guys ... cheers!
S SoulRipper Active Member Joined Nov 18, 2008 Messages 270 Mar 23, 2009 #32 Hey ?C?ffe!ne, you're an eG now too? You weren't on the promotion list, but congrats. I remember when you were a pub not too long ago, cause I think I saw you every time I played. heh.
Hey ?C?ffe!ne, you're an eG now too? You weren't on the promotion list, but congrats. I remember when you were a pub not too long ago, cause I think I saw you every time I played. heh.
W Wallrat Famous Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 574 Mar 23, 2009 #33 SoulRipper said: Hey ?C?ffe!ne, you're an eG now too? You weren't on the promotion list, but congrats. Click to expand... I second that Caffe!ne Way to go. I've missed you in the servers lately but Congrats!
SoulRipper said: Hey ?C?ffe!ne, you're an eG now too? You weren't on the promotion list, but congrats. Click to expand... I second that Caffe!ne Way to go. I've missed you in the servers lately but Congrats!
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Apr 14, 2009 #35 Congrats, you guys deserve it