[abt]TF2 Multi-Core Tests

The article is missing the fact that many users are having problems with the game even if they do not have multi-core enabled. ATM it is an option but still in testing phase. Valve event stated that they only tested it on limited amount of setups. Funny thing is they didn't just add the option to the game but I was reading up that they rewrote part of the video pipeline engine of the game which affects everyone no matter what.
 
Works great for me. Got a very nice boost in fluidity of gameplay in TF2. Framerates are even better now! :D
 
I was already killing the fps with my sli setup.. but this really took advantage of my quad.
 
Right now ingame, im getting about 50-100% fps increase

For example...

On 2fort, on the bridge I was getting 70-90ish and now im getting 107 to 160ish
 

Latest posts

Back
Top