Steam: Installing EVE question

Mage

Poster
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
127
Ok I have an EVE account that I want to use but I want to use steam to download and manage EVE online for me I was wondering if I buy the 14.99 one can I just add that to my current account or does it have to be applies to a new account?
 
Well thats where the problem starts. EVE doesn't have a Steam code. It isn't a valve developed game. I was just wondering if I can download the 14.99 one and just apply that month to my existing account or do I have to make a new one.

Either that or can I just use the "demo" version to launch EVE and log into my existing account.
 
There's a different option if you want.

If you go up to the Games tab, there should be one called "Add a non-steam game...". It should populate a list for you of all the games you have on your computer. Click the box next to EVE, and it will let you launch it from Steam along with all your other games. This way you can pull up the shift+tab overlay, and it will also show you as in "EVE Online" on your friends list.
 
Yes you can use your old account, but when you buys steam you will get given a account with it (with 30 days free) but you dont have to use it. you cant use the free month for you existing account.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top