sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooftrot

Poster
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
100
I just realized how sad it is that i have no friends on steam besides the one person on here who said "add me" so i'm doing the same thing

the only gamers I know are the ones on eGO so it would be nice to get to know some of you guys better
 
awwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

ill add ya as soon as i see u on a server :D

add your steam addy here so then we can add
 
Jst go to my Steam Comunity Page and add :D
I'll be glad to add people to my friends list... (I wonder the limit for friends is Limitless xD)
 
Find my steam page, I'll be your friend! Aha. You can take diamonds spot on my friends list ^-^
 
no problem man, if you play with any of us in game and you had fun then just hit us up, i will keep an eye out for you, at least if you I dont shoot you first! lol:D
 
lol.... add me if you whant! but if i where you I would play with ppl first and then add then to your friends! What is someone adds you and you think they are really annoying!!!.. lol or something in that nature!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top