Vacation for me!

Killa

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
973
Well guys I'm going on vacation to Big Bear Mountain(If you're a SoCal person you should know this place)for about 3 days. Hopefully I'll have internet but I'm not sure... :O Just to let you guys know so wish me a good trip and a safe return! ;)
 
Why do people find they must say SoCal or NorCal? If I said NeOh or NorOh would you know what I'm talking about?

I'm sorry, I'm ranting again.

Have fun, dude.
 
Have fun and dont worry about the fourms. This is vacation, not eGO needs to be checked! Go have a blast!
 
[quote1188534327=Thor]
Why do people find they must say SoCal or NorCal? If I said NeOh or NorOh would you know what I'm talking about?

I'm sorry, I'm ranting again.

Have fun, dude.
[/quote1188534327]


Thats depends - have you ever seen the adult film serries "NorOh Co-Eds"? no? me either, but since everyone has heard of SoCal Co-Eds i think its just allowed to be called that. <lol to myself>
 
Is big bear the ski resort place that all you so cal people go to? ehh ive never been.

Anyways have fun killa. See you when you get back.
 
[quote1188562061=Thor]
Why do people find they must say SoCal or NorCal? If I said NeOh or NorOh would you know what I'm talking about?

I'm sorry, I'm ranting again.

Have fun, dude.
[/quote1188562061]

southern california...and northern california thor :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top