Not a Traitor exactly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenTeaPanda

Famous
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
553
I'm sure many of you haven't seen me around for those who actually know me. The reason is that I have been playing CS:S for a while. Now the reason for this is the I wanted to try out CS:S for a while and take a look at how eGO server's work in there and also to get a feel for eGO as a larger whole.

I will be back soon so don't worry. When I come back I might be uber pwnage so be ready hehehe
 
HAHAH.. for two freaking weeks i was playing CS:S Jail.. That is the funnest game server ever. I always rebel against the guards, taking there guns and creating a massecer.. lol.. It was so fun! Oh and i was the best Warden!..
 
Well have fun with CS and I'm sure we will see you back on DOD soon enough,...no one can stay away for too long....no one LOL Anyway I don't know you yet but I look forward to the opportunity.

BLT
 
Quoted For Truth.

Nice.


Quoted for quoting the truth :P


But anyway.. I was playing jail today and was really really confused on waht to do... but i did keep having to Alt+ Tab out when my parents walked by so i didn't get in trouble.. I am supposed to be doing an English project
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top