(TF2) Royal Rumble TONIGHT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsatan

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
2,305
royalrumble.png


Tonight is your chance to come and dominate your TF2 leadership.
So come join us for some dominating Fun!!!
​

TONIGHT
8:00PM PST
9:00PM MST
10:00PM CST
11:00PM EST
208.43.203.95:27017
24/7 =(eGO)= |Fun Server|HLstatsX|NO BOTS|*Recruiting!
​
 
Last edited:
Man...I'd love to join up tonight, but I'm having some weird computer issues that make TF2 a pain to play right now.

One o' these days :D
 
D: Wish I could've gotten off work a bit earlier, it's hard to play and have pizza at the same time. Ah well, if I can get on a bit later, then I will.
 
first royal rumble and i'm looking forward to it :D

so please excuse the newbie question; i keep getting the message 'bad password' when trying to connect, I'm guessin that's because no one can get into the map yet and its not just me trying to get connect to a server that doesn't exist.
 
first royal rumble and i'm looking forward to it :D

so please excuse the newbie question; i keep getting the message 'bad password' when trying to connect, I'm guessin that's because no one can get into the map yet and its not just me trying to get connect to a server that doesn't exist.

I think they're still setting it up (i'm getting the same "bad password." :D)
 
I'll make it for sure, I guarantee it!

Sounds like super fun, and there'll always be spots opening up. I'll get my homework done early and eat early and then leave late!
 
What??? This was posted in MARCH? I had no idea. But, I swear...

It's a problem with the forum...
 
Please look at the dates guys. This is from last month. The times are not correct. For the upcoming Royal Rumble, check the front page news.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top