J Jimmeh Famous Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 511 Mar 23, 2009 #1 w00t w00t! I'm back, I know I have been on a bit in the last little while, but as of now I am officially no longer grounded!!! w00t! I'll see you all on the Battlefields!
w00t w00t! I'm back, I know I have been on a bit in the last little while, but as of now I am officially no longer grounded!!! w00t! I'll see you all on the Battlefields!
B BORAT! EGO Zealot Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,843 Mar 23, 2009 #2 oh great your back....jk hey man great to have you back cant wait to game with you man
J Jimmeh Famous Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 511 Mar 23, 2009 #3 I have been playing in the servers alot of the day and can't find my old friends, seems there is a new crowd of e's playing
I have been playing in the servers alot of the day and can't find my old friends, seems there is a new crowd of e's playing
K K^^ Famous Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 526 Mar 23, 2009 #4 lol Wellcome back Jimmeh!! After the epic grounding now the epic return :laugh:
S Stem Van De Daken Active Member Joined Sep 24, 2007 Messages 356 Mar 23, 2009 #5 woot lets celebrate by drinking a few beers
S /SLi\ Time EGO Addict Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,187 Mar 23, 2009 #6 Yippie~ I saw you online earlier :3 Welcome back Jimmeh~
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Mar 23, 2009 #7 hahah. yup i already killed you today!! lol
WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Mar 24, 2009 #8 now dont go doing anything stupid to get grounded again
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Mar 24, 2009 #9 drink at someone elses house this time jimmeh !!!! lol. and welcome back havent seen you but will look for u tonight
drink at someone elses house this time jimmeh !!!! lol. and welcome back havent seen you but will look for u tonight